Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Oslo Motor Show - 2010


This will be the Norwegian answear to the Swedish motor show Elmia - Custom Motor Show.. I have been a few times at Elmia as a visitor and with bikes I have airbrushed and pinstriped and finally we´ll get something like this in Norway too.. I really hope there will be a lot of visitors and builders that will show up and compete with what they can do.. We really need something like this over here and hope it´ll be a good tradition.. so keep that date in mind! One of the bikes I´m putting a motive on at the moment (The Bullet Bobber) will be revealed and shown at Oslo Motor Show 2010.. hope to see you there! Check out more about the show here: http://www.messe.no/no/nv/prosjekt/oslomotorshow/

A few pictures from Elmia earlier this year...


And from our stand...

1 comment:

  1. My frind, I wish I could be there and see your awesome work in person! Good luck with the show, and remember to post us pics of the scandinavian girls and your shit!

    ReplyDelete